Introduction
Hi,
My name is Luke. I am currently a freshman at Liberty University. I love exploring and traveling. I love photography and videos. I love all different sorts of movie and tv shows. Sports Enthusiast. I am most importantly in love with JESUS. Now that you know what I am all about let me tell you why I am starting this blog. (Inspired by my wonderful friend Ariel)
In today's day and age with the way technology is advancing it is so so important to have an online presence. The internet opens up so many opportunities for people to express their thoughts and network. Through this blog I hope to provide you with how-tos, devotions, and many more nuggets of information that hopefully
you can use in your everyday life.
My name is Luke. I am currently a freshman at Liberty University. I love exploring and traveling. I love photography and videos. I love all different sorts of movie and tv shows. Sports Enthusiast. I am most importantly in love with JESUS. Now that you know what I am all about let me tell you why I am starting this blog. (Inspired by my wonderful friend Ariel)
In today's day and age with the way technology is advancing it is so so important to have an online presence. The internet opens up so many opportunities for people to express their thoughts and network. Through this blog I hope to provide you with how-tos, devotions, and many more nuggets of information that hopefully
you can use in your everyday life.

Comments
Post a Comment